Terms Of Service
- To offer quality education with experienced and friendly staff.
- To ensure students have the same time, day and teacher each week.
- To allow our students to learn with/on quality, working instruments.
- To maintain a clean, comfortable and stress free learning environment.
- To provide materials for the lessons.
- To provide at least 2 recitals per year (all family/friends welcome!).
- To match the best teacher to the student based on experience, character and goals.
- To provide current information and opportunities outside of Footprints Music such as RCM or other musical pedagogy material and info, performance and/or competition opportunities.
- To tailor individual lesson plans and goals specific to the student’s objectives.
- To provide timely make up lessons at the mutual convenience of our student and instructor.
Our Students’ and Parents’ Responsibilities
- To provide us with a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel a lesson without charge; to not exceed 2 missed lessons per term (September-January and February to June). All cancellations and rescheduling of lessons must be done through firstname.lastname@example.org, not directly with instructors. Extended absences or lateness may result in loss of time and/or instructor and are subject to cancellation fees.
- To give two weeks notice to withdraw a student from lessons when paying month to month and accept that no refunds will be issued in the event of term payments.
- To accept that a Substitute instructor with the same or similar qualifications may be necessary from time to time.
- To acknowledge that lessons are non transferrable to siblings or other students.
- To make up lessons within the year (September-May). Make up lessons will not be offered during the month of June and cannot be carried over to the next school year.
- To notify us if we cannot use photos and/or videos for promotional material or our web site.